Friday, August 12, 2011

An Autumn Breeze

Had I swept over
This cool breeze
When to the roots
I shatter.
All pains I shiver
Is this not meant
In the autumn
I wonder.
Let those who grieve
Abide by this breeze
But with steadfast steps
Its better.
But I must endure
Lay in joy upon
Adoring with heart and soul
I remain.
From morn to night
I delight
No human heart could dcipher
Its mystery.
Leaves are fallen
Buds unfurled
Twisting and turning
I surrender.
Breatheless I shall die
Or faint,this immortal pain
Wrapped myself in rosy robes
I defend.
Growing insane,haunting waves
Transgressed ,to the breeze
I submit...

2 comments:

  1. your poems have an air of mystery in them !!!! and they are great !!!! keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks di u're always my confidence'n inspiration.

    ReplyDelete